Check out the original blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New direction for the Build an Optimist Club Today blog

This site was created to support new club building ideas and efforts. A great number of Optimist Club members believe, as do I, that new clubs are formed to perform community service and that local projects or causes drive the need for a new club.

In an effort to make more information available to all about great ideas, I'm going to begin highlighting some pretty fantastic club projects that I have heard about. Some of these projects will be unique to Optimist Clubs; some will be collaborative in nature; all will be inspirational. I hope that when you read them, you'll take just a few minutes to ask what else can I do to support my community? How can my Optimist Club help more children?

Check back occasionally to find out what is new!

No comments: